While at the forefront of the digital ad revolution, the principals of Aldis Group never lost sight of the power and value of traditional advertising.
In the post-digital world, traditional media remain very strong for brand-building campaigns, for generating excellent ROI, and for accurately and rapidly measuring audience reaction.
Currently, traditional media accounts for 51% of all advertising:
- TV is still remarkably popular, reaches loyal audiences, and takes up a whopping 31.5% of all advertising.
- Radio accounts for a stable 6.5% of the total and is especially strong reaching 80% of auto commuters.
- Out of Home is steady at 3% and is attractive because it offers large size ad formats (Think: billboards, wall signs, airport &train station signs, bus wraps, etc.); it reaches affluent, educated consumers; it has great recall; and it is the most efficient ad medium at driving online activity.
- Newspapers, Magazines and Trade Journals comprise 10% of all advertising. They are amazingly effective and surprisingly cost-efficient.
- Direct Mail is bundled in with print for statistical purposes, but it is unmatched in its ability to precisely reach target audiences with target-specific messages.
Aldis Group optimizes traditional media for our clients by calling on the skills and expertise of our specialists in each area:
- Budgeting, Media Planning, Researching & Buying are coordinated so we can negotiate lower rates in order to reach your target market more cost effectively.
- Campaign Strategy is devised to integrate flawlessly on traditional and digital platforms.
- Creative Concepts are matched to the media so that we reach your target audience in each medium with compelling ads.
- Ad Testing allows us to refine marketing approaches and improve ads in each medium for maximum impact.